I’ve took a long needed break the past week and it certainly helped me gear up for the past weekend. I was feeling re-energized and wanted to hit as many projects on my to-do list as I possibly can.
I wanted to finally finish trimming the french doors and it was at the top of my to-do list.
On to the next project. One of the first thing I did when we first moved back here was to put up a clothesline. I had left over rope from that project and it has been sitting in my under-utilized oh-so-cool tool box.
So I made a hanging planter. I hung this using a metal shower curtain hook we no longer needed. This project didn’t cost a pretty penny and it’s making me feel pretty resourceful.
The next project was actually one that I have been thinking about for a very very long time. It’s not done yet but here’s a first look at it. Our new-ish front door.
It’s going to need several more coats but I’m amazed with just how big of a difference one simple coat of paint can make. I left the door ajar all day so it can dry properly. Every time I walked past it, I kept thinking “wow…”
I’ll be painting this door for the rest of the week so I’ll post a before and after picture when I’m done.